You probably have heard about passive income and several ways to build such sources online. However, perhaps you aren’t sure where to get started and which one is the easiest method for beginners. Therefore, in this tutorial I am going to explain the three ways I been building passive income for the past few years. These methods have allowed me to earn a living as an Internet Marketer and do what I enjoy every single day of my life.
I no longer need to slave myself on a job that I hate. Besides, I also have choice on the amount of money I want to earn. Hopefully, my advice will help you reach these same levels of success or beyond.
I am not going much in detail about each specific “business” (Google Adsense isn’t exactly a business) model. This is more of an introduction. Just to give you a couple of ideas. You will also find throughout this tutorial several links to more specific guides.
Watch my video
What Is Passive Income?
This consists on you working once on building a source of income that will earn money automatically, or at least with low maintenance for several months or even years. A good example is a book author.
When he writes a book it normally takes enormous amounts of work from researching different topics, writing, editing, reorganizing the content, etc. Often this process may take months or sometimes years until the book is finally done.
After the book is published then the author receives its royalties for years or during a lifetime with little or no work involved. In some cases, even after he has already died his family still earns royalties from a book that was published decades ago.
The difference is nowadays with all the technology we have at our disposal it has never been so easy to build multiple sources of passive income.
The streams of passive income I am going to explain aren’t crazy nor unique. They have been around for along time and are proven to work! You don’t need to reinvent the wheel to be able to make a shitload of money online. Just these three methods alone are enough to make you filthy rich.
Of course, some of them tend to generate more money than another.
1 – Google Adsense
The advertisement program that belongs to Google. Many companies all over the world pay Google to display advertisement inside of websites or Youtube videos from people associated with their program.
If you have either a website or Youtube channel you may earn a small percentage of those earnings by joining Google Adsense.
As you probably have realized by now, you have two ways to use Google Ads.
In Your Website
Once Google has accepted your request, which often is a bit trick because of all their restrictions. If your website follows their guidelines then you will receive a notification after week or two. Otherwise, if it doesn’t then don’t even expect a reply from Google.
Afterward, you will be able to display advertisement congruent with your audience in multiple areas of your website.
For more information make sure to check my other video here.
In Your Youtube Videos
I guess you already know that Youtube belongs to Google. Anyway, I can’t recall the exact requirements for you to be able to join their partnership program. You need to either have a certain amount of views on your channel, or number of videos.
Afterward, you have the ability to monetize your videos. I recommend this last one because they nearly accept everyone.
How Do You Get Paid?
The advertisement is either paid by impressions or clicks. This depends on the type of interaction the company wants on their ads. So you don’t have any choice on this manner.
Impressions – Anytime someone sees an advertisement either displayed as a banner on your website or Youtube video you earn a few cents.
Clicks – Anytime someone clicks on your advertisement you receive money. You make more money with this type of advertisement because it requires more engagement from your visitors.
- You can easily start seeing your first dollars online
- You don’t need much technical knowledge. Just associate with their program and slap some ads on your videos or posts
- Google Adsense pays peanuts and therefore, you need to have a huge audience to see some decent money.
2 – Kindle Self-Publishing
Kindle direct publishing (KDP) is a program that belongs to Amazon. By joining this program you can start publishing books inside of Amazon.
Any time you sell a copy of your e-book, you will earn a 70% royalty. The other advantage is you can also publish the same book in Createspace and ACX.
These two websites are also associated with Amazon. In Createspace, you may publish your book as a paperback and in ACX as an audio book. This will drastically increase your total profits for a single book. Especially because nowadays a lot of people are buying paperbacks and their earnings are higher than Kindle.
On contrary to Google Adsense, self-publishing is a real business. In other words, you need to have technical expertise in order to succeed. For instance:
- How to choose the right keyword for your books
- How to publish your books in Createspace and ACX
- How to get reviews for your newest books, etc
You can’t simply publish books without knowing what you are doing and expect to make money money online.
However, the potential earnings surpass Google Adsense. You may earn up to $10,000 or more in a few months of Kindle Publishing. Of course, only if you know what you are doing! Otherwise, you will waste time and money, and not see your return of investment.
If you are interested then I recommend for you to get “Self-Publishing Revolution” by Big Luca. This is the best self-publishing course in the market. You will learn all the necessary skills so you may build a successful book business.
Just click here!
For more information, I suggest for you to check out
- Kindle Self-Publishing Course – How To Make Up To $10 000 Monthly Selling E-Books
- Self-Publishing Revolution Review – Is It Worth Your Money?
- Kindle Publishing & Self-Publishing Revolution – FAQ
- You may earn a lot of money. A few students from Self-Publishing Revolution course are making more than $10,000 each month.
- It can be done as part-time job
- You may start freely by writing your own book
- You may automate great part of the process by hiring ghostwriters, virtual assistants, cover creators, etc
- It requires more technical knowledge. You have a learning curve and it may take a couple of week. I recommend for you to get Self-Publishing Revolution to speed up the process.
3 – Affiliate Marketing
This consists on promoting products from other people and earning commission for each client, who purchases using your unique link.
A few platforms you can join to become an affiliate are Jvzoo and Clickbank. In Jvzoo, you will find plenty of products in the “make money online” niche; while in Clickbank, you may find products in diverse niches, such as: dating, weight loss, acoustic guitar lessons for beginners, etc.
Whenever you choose a product to promote, you will get an affiliate link. Afterward, there are plenty of ways to promote this link. For instance:
1) Inside of your blog or making a review blog – You may review products and explain them to your audience. Where you add your special link throughout your content
2) Reviewing products throughout Youtube videos – You publish videos reviewing your product inside of Youtube. Afterward, add your special link into your description.
Any time someone purchases your promoted product through your link, you will earn a commission. The concept of affiliate marketing is rather simple, and the earnings are huge! I seriously mean huge!
You have internet marketers earning up to $50,000 per month or more. However, the process of getting traffic to your links is quite difficult.
If this sounds something you would like to try then I recommend getting “Affiliate Marketing Revolution” course by Big Luca. Here you will learn:
- The right mindset. If you don’t have the correct mindset you won’t ever do any money with affiliate marketing
- How to choose profitable products in Clickbank, Jvzoo and other platforms
- How to promote your affiliate links and make money
All the necessary steps for you to get started in the right track! Just click here to get Affiliate Marketing Revolution.
- You can make a shitload of money with affiliate marketing alone
- You feel like a real marketer. I don’t know about you, but I love to sell!
- You don’t need to handle your customers, since none of these products are yours
- You don’t need to waste months creating your own products. Just join one of the platforms I mentioned and you will find thousands of products to promote.
- There is a steep learning curve. You certainly won’t see money one day to another, such as with Kindle Publishing or Google Adsense
- You may need to learn how to build a website, create enticing review videos, etc
What I suggest?
You have three proven ways to make money online. I suggest for you to choose one of them and then take immediate action.
This can be either taking one of the courses I mentioned, or building a Youtube channel. Whatever you do, just take action!
After you start seeing your first dollars online, your whole mindset will probably change. You will see that making money online is a reality; if you actually put enough time and energy on building multiple sources of passive income that sooner or later, you won’t be earning just a living but rather a fortune!
If you have any question just leave it right below. Thanks for reading!