In this video, you’ll learn how to install WordPress through the several options available inside Bluehost’s Cpanel. Once again, this is the platform that you will later use to build your new website.
Here are the steps:
- Login to Bluehost’s Cpanel
- In the Cpanel, find a section called, “Website Builders.” Afterward, click the small WordPress button under it.
- Now you’re redirected to Mojo Market place. Where you can find several applications for your website and much more. In Mojo’s WordPress page, press the green install button.
- In the next page, search through the list until you find the domain name where you want to install WordPress.
- Afterward, press check domain. This will see if there’s anything installed in the current domain or not.
- After this is done, press the show advanced options. Over here, fill the required information. Always, make sure to include a complicated password. Never use your last name, pet name, or anything personal. As your website grows in size and popularity, people may try to hack into it. People tend to think this is imaginary but it’s a real problem on the Internet. For this reason, always add a password with a combination of numbers, uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Now press the green install button and there you go.