Today, we are going to talk about one of my favorite plugins, which is called, Jetpack. I simply love it!
The reason is with only one plugin you can add a huge amount of nice features to your website. For instance, if you didn’t use Jetpack you probably would need twenty or more plugins just do the same thing.
In other words, you won’t need to install so many plugins, which usually results in several problems, such as:
- Conflicts happening between plugins
- Installing a buggy plugin that wipes out your website
- Slowing down your website uploading time.
Therefore, Jetpack is really ideal! This plugin and Akismet are the two ones that I install in every website I make. Let’s see more closely to its features:
- Contact form: You can integrated a contact form, which allows people to send an email to your inbox. It’s not so sophisticated as other specific contact plugins, however, when you are starting a new website it’s basically all that you really need.
- Publicize: A features that automatically sends a notification to each social media about your new published posts.
- WordPress.com Stats: A web analytic that lets you see the number of visitors you’re receiving in a daily basis. Not a feature I use much because it’s quite lacking in terms of information you can see. However, it’s always a nice little touch.
- Jetpack Comments: A feature that lets you improve the comment section from your website.
- Sharing: A feature that allows you to add small sharing buttons to each posts, page in your website. A great way for people to easily share your content in the different social media platforms they belong.
How to Install Jetpack?
Typically, Jetpack comes with your WordPress installation. However, if for some reason you don’t have it, you can easily get it by going to your back office, plugins and add new section. Afterward, simply write in the small search box appearing in the next page, Jetpack. Now you just need to install the plugin into your website.
Once this is done, you must connect Jetpack to your account. For this, simply click on the green button saying, “Connect to WordPress.com” then you’re redirected to their website. Over here, you must create an account if you still don’t have one and follow the next instructions, which is pretty straightforward.
If you have any question please leave in the comment section below. Thanks for watching stay tune with Prositetutorials.